Click here for a full list of upcoming Piedmont Hall events
Having opened in 2019, Piedmont Hall is a brand new $4 million warehouse renovation that includes backstage support space and production to host a variety of public and private live entertainment events. Located adjacent to White Oak Amphitheatre on the Greensboro Coliseum Complex campus, Piedmont Hall is a multipurpose 20,000-square-foot indoor venue with an open floor plan with multiple levels that can service myriad event configurations. Concert events are general admission (standing room only).
- Central, NC: Greensboro - Winston-Salem - High Point
- 48th Largest TV market in the U.S.
- Population of 1.62 million in the metro area
- Capacity of 1,400 to 2,300 SRO
- Nexo Line Aarrat Sound
- 26 light fixtures
- 3-truss rigging grid
- VIP Platform
- Sunken pit 42” below the stage
- 24’ deep x 40’ wide performance stage
- 6 backstage rooms for dressing, offices and catering
- Easy load-in straight to stage
- Professionally managed and full-service venue
ADA Accessibility: Piedmont Hall is fully ADA accessible and features amenities including state-of-the-art sound and lights, new concession stands, premium bar service, an outdoor patio area and connected dining space.
After purchasing General Admission tickets, patrons who require accessible seating should contact Greensboro Coliseum Complex Guest Services Manager Mike Hennis at 336-373-7461 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve accessible seating.