Having hosted its first event on Sept. 6, 2019, Piedmont Hall is a brand new $4 million warehouse renovation venue that includes backstage support space and production to host a variety of public and private live performance events.
Located adjacent to White Oak Amphitheatre on the Coliseum Complex campus, Piedmont Hall is a new 20,000-square-foot indoor venue. The multipurpose event space has an open floor plan with multiple levels that allows patrons to stand for live entertainment events and allows myriad event configurations. Concert events are general admission (standing room only).
- Central, NC: Greensboro - Winston-Salem - High Point
- 48th Largest TV market in the U.S.
- Population of 1.62 million in the metro area
- Capacity of 1,400 to 2,300 SRO
- Nexo Line Aarrat Sound
- 26 light fixtures
- 3-truss rigging grid
- VIP Platform
- Sunken pit 42” below the stage
- 24’ deep x 40’ wide performance stage
- 6 backstage rooms for dressing, offices and catering
- Easy load-in straight to stage
- Professionally managed and full-service venue
ADA Accessibility: Piedmont Hall is fully ADA accessible and features amenities including state-of-the-art sound and lights, new concession stands, premium bar service, an outdoor patio area and connected dining space.
After purchasing General Admission tickets, patrons who require accessible seating should contact Greensboro Coliseum Complex Guest Services Manager Mike Hennis at 336-373-7461 or [email protected] to reserve accessible seating.