The City of Greensboro is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age or disability in employment or provision of services.
Event staff applications are accepted daily for hiring opportunities. Applications for benefitted positions are accepted only for jobs posted. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of submitting a completed application; resumes may be included with the completed application.
BENEFITTED FULL-TIME or HOURLY EMPLOYMENT
All applications for full-time and part-time positions (except for Coliseum event staff positions) must be submitted through the City of Greensboro's online application process.
City of Greensboro Human Resources Department
PO Box 3136
Greensboro, NC 27401
300 W. Washington Street
Greensboro, NC 27401
EVENT STAFF PART-TIME NON BENEFITTED POSITIONS
Interested applicants may download this application to apply for part-time event staff positions to service events. Positions may include:
- Ticket Sellers
- Ticket Takers
- Parking Lot Ticket Sellers
- Parking Lot Attendants
- Parking Lot Supervisor
- Security Officers
- Security Supervisor
- Box office Vault Custodian
- Event Prep Crew Member
- Maintenance Crew Member
- Administrative support
- Greensboro Aquatic Center Lifeguards
- Greensboro Aquatic Center Water Safety Instructors
- Greensboro Aquatic Center Water Quality Technicians
- Greensboro Aquatic Center Water Fitness Instructors
- Greensboro Aquatic Center Competitive Meet Technicians
SHOW PROS CROWD MANAGEMENT
For those interested in applying for crowd manager positions, please visit Show Pros Entertainment Services website.
MARKETING DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIPS
The Greensboro Coliseum Complex marketing department offers internships for college credit (pleae note this is not a paid position). Please click here for detailed information.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
- Touring Broadway shows, concerts and other live events may require that all persons working backstage are fully vaccinated. You will be asked this question as part of your interview process.
- If you are vaccinated, please plan to carry your authentication card to work daily.
- If you are not vaccinated, you may only be permitted to work in front of house or public areas until you are vaccinated.
- Face covering may also be required for select performances by Touring shows and Actors or Music unions.
- If you have questions about this policy, please review with your supervisor or hiring official.
Thank you for your interest in the Greensboro Coliseum Complex!