WHITE OAK AMPHITHEATRE POLICIES
Beach/Lawn Chair Policy: beach/lawn chairs that meet the following specifications are permitted — chair backs not to exceed 32” in height measured from the ground and chair back. Seat bottoms not to exceed 9” measured from the ground and chair back.
Blankets are permitted.
Binoculars are permitted.
Ponchos and rain jackets are permitted.
Lawn chairs are available for rental for general admission (lawn) ticketholders for $5 per chair (subject to availability). Rental chairs may be rented upon entering the venue just inside entry gates. Rental chairs should be left on the lawn for pick-up by Coliseum Complex staff after the show concludes.
Small, non-professional cameras (no long, zoom or detachable lenses) are permitted
Telescopic umbrellas no longer than 12" when compacted are permitted
Shirt and shoes are required for admission.
All events are held rain or shine.
White Oak Amphitheatre is a smoke-free environment in the seating areas, walkways, concourses and landscaping. There is a designated smoking area on the Hanner Street concourse that is marked for smoking.
All guests and items are subject to a consent inspection upon entering the facility. This consent inspection may involve metal detectors.
Sliding down the grass hill is not permitted.
The following items are prohibited from being brought into White Oak Amphitheatre:
- Alcoholic or other Beverages
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Audio or Video Recording equipment
- Cameras (camera policies vary on an event by event basis)
- Beach Balls
- Canes, Chains or Sticks of any length (non-medical use canes)
- Cans, Glass or Metal containers
- Coolers (unless containing medical supplies)
- Diaper Bags (unless accompanied by a baby)
- Fireworks or any Explosive
- Folding Chairs
- Food and Beverage
- Helium Balloons
- Illegal Drugs
- Knives of any size
- Laser Pointers
- Pets (except service animals for patrons with disabilities)
- Promotional items with commercial identification
- Tape Recorders
- Large golf or non-telescopic umbrellas
- Weapons of any description, including firearms (weapons carried with a permit are also prohibited)
- Signs, banners, flags or any other items that would either obstruct the view of a patron or serve as a dangerous projectile or security risk.
- Other items that in the judgment of Coliseum management pose a safety risk or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.