In order to provide a safe and enjoyable environement for all patrons and guests of the Greensboro Coliseum Complex, and given the trends in public assembly gatherings and overall event management, the following admission policy will be utilized for Complex events.
COLISEUM COMPLEX BAG POLICY:
For safety and efficiency, the Coliseum Complex requests guests enter without a bag of any kind. If personal items are specifically needed, guests should bring as few items with them as possible. No large bags are permitted. Bags (no larger than 10" x 10") or diaper bags with an accompanying child are subject to inspection. Bags will cause a delay in the entry process.
All guests and items are subject to a consent inspection upon entering the facility. This consent inspection may involve metal detectors. All small purses and baby bags will be subject to consent inspection, without exception. Plastic bottles of hand sanitizer (up to 4 oz.) are permitted.
For special circumstances please reach out to guest services prior to your visit at 336-373-7461.
Greensboro Coliseum Complex Prohibited Items
The following items are prohibited from being brought into the Greensboro Coliseum Complex:
- Alcoholic or other Beverages
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Audio or Video Recording equipment
- Cameras (camera policies vary on an event by event basis)
- Bags (please see bag policy above)
- Beach Balls
- Canes, Chains or Sticks of any length (non-medical use canes)
- Cans, Glass or Metal containers
- Coolers (unless containing medical supplies)
- Costume masks
- Diaper Bags (unless accompanied by a baby)
- Fireworks or any Explosive
- Folding Chairs
- Food and Beverage
- Helium Balloons
- Illegal Drugs
- Knives of any size
- Laser Pointers
- Pets (except service animals for patrons with disabilities)
- Promotional items with commercial identification
- Tape Recorders
- Large golf or non-telescopic umbrellas
- Weapons of any description, including firearms (weapons carried with a permit are also prohibited)
- Signs, banners, flags or any other items that would either obstruct the view of a patron or serve as a dangerous projectile or security risk.
- Other items that in the judgment of Coliseum management pose a safety risk or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons.
White Oak Amphitheatre Policies
- Bags - Coliseum Complex Bag policy is as follows:
-For safety and efficiency, the Coliseum requests guests enter without a bag of any kind.
-If you require items for health or safety reasons or you have a baby, smaller bags will be admitted with inspection. This will slow your entry.
-A small bag is defined as 4.5” X 6.5” in maximum size, generally a clutch for the essentials.
-Small diaper bags in a maximum size of 16” x 16” x 8” with accompanying baby/child will be permitted into the venue after being inspected at entry.
-For special circumstances please reach out to guest services prior to your visit at 336-373-7461.
- Beach/Lawn Chair Policy: beach/lawn chairs that meet the following specifications are permitted — chair backs not to exceed 32” in height measured from the ground and chair back. Seat bottoms not to exceed 9” measured from the ground and chair back.
- Blankets are permitted.
- Binoculars are permitted.
- Ponchos and rain jackets are permitted.
- Lawn chairs are available for rental for general admission (lawn) ticketholders for $5 per chair (subject to availability). Rental chairs may be rented upon entering the venue just inside entry gates. Rental chairs should be left on the lawn for pick-up by Coliseum Complex staff after the show concludes.
- Small, non-professional cameras (no long, zoom or detachable lenses) are permitted
- Telescopic umbrellas no longer than 12" when compacted are permitted
- Shirt and shoes are required for admission.
- All events are held rain or shine.
- White Oak Amphitheatre is a smoke-free environment in the seating areas, walkways, concourses and landscaping. There is a designated smoking area on the Hanner Street concourse that is marked for smoking.
- All guests and items are subject to a consent inspection upon entering the facility. This consent inspection may involve metal detectors.
- Sliding down the grass hill is not permitted.