The Greensboro Coliseum Complex has instituted the Patron Health Initiative, a program dedicated to the safety of our patrons, staff and performers stemming from the COVID-19 outbreak.
The Greensboro Coliseum Complex, Greensboro Aquatic Center and the Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts are taking enhanced health and safety measures—for patrons, artists, guests, teams and staff. Patrons are required to follow instructions while visiting our facilities.
We are committed to an increased level of cleaning, hygiene and safety for those who come through our doors. We are:
- Disinfecting surfaces, seats, restrooms and common areas after each performance and throughout the event
- Requiring event staff to wear a face covering and require appropriate positions to wear latex gloves
- Requiring patrons to wear face coverings while required by the State of North Carolina
- Making adjustments for timed patron entry (ticket scanning) and encourage physical distancing as patrons exit
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at all entry points and throughout the venue
- Following new concession requirements as required by the state of North Carolina
- Making adjustments in cash management and encouraging patrons to use electronic payments when possible
- Encouraging patrons to wash their hands frequently with soap and warm water
In order to help flatten the curve and slow the spread of COVID-19, we ask you to join us in practicing the 3 Ws outlined by the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services:
- Wear a cloth face covering
- Wait at least six feet apart and avoid close contact
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer
COVID-19 WARNING: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the , senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Greensboro Coliseum Complex venues, Greensboro Aquatic Center or the Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Please keep each other healthy and safe.